St. Peter's Episcopal Church
Services on Sundays 10:00 am
Welcome to St. Peter's
St. Peter's Episcopal Church is a welcoming community on a journey of faith. As an inclusive Christian community the cornerstone of our life together is to love God and our neighbors. Our welcome knows no boundaries of age, marital status, race, ethnicity, culture, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, economic condition or physical or mental ability. No matter who you are on your journey of faith, please join us.
The Mission of the Church is the Mission of Christ
- To Proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
- To teach, baptize and nurture new believers
- To respond to human need by loving service
- To seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation
- To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth.